Monday, June 25, 2007

Bon Jovi, 2007-06-24 - O2 Arena, London

Yesterday, the 24th Of June 2007 I was in London to see Bon Jovi playing live at the new O2 Arena. It was an amazing show that sold out on the day the tickets went to sale. I stayed on: BK106, Row V, Seat 188, Entrance H. I only made it to buy the ticket last Thursday, the 21th of June. I was so happy to go to that show. The only show in Europe this year.

Here it goes the setlist of the amazing show:
1-Living On A Prayer
2-You Give Love A bad Name
3-Lost Highway
4-Whole Lot Of Living
5-Runaway
6-Born To Be My Baby
7-It's My Life
8-(You Want To) Make A Memory
9-I Love This Town
10-We Got It Going On
11-Who Says You Can't Go Home
(In the middle of the song Bon Jovi played the beginning of the US National Antem).
12-I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
(At the end of the song several fan-girls jumped to the stage to dance)
13-Bad Medicine + Shot + presentation of the band: Bobbie Bandiera, Hugh McDonald, David Bryan (who had a little kiss from a fan), Maria Di Ponti , Perry Stevie (guitar player), Tico Torres e Richie Sambora. Jon was very cool when he presented Richie.

Encore 1
14-Any Other Day
15-Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
(With a little of "Here She comes" in the middle of the song!!! If I was mistake on the name of the music tell me the correct or send me your opinion).

Encore 2
16-Hallelluia
17-The Last Night
18-Wanted Dead Or Alive
19-Keep The Faith

And it was 1h18 + 0h13 + 0h23 = 1h54
The O2 Arena is awsome. I think maybe 35000 people!!!

2 comments:

GK said...

Muito fixe. Já sabes que te invejo... :(
Bj.

Kalua said...

e vão duas... :( ;p