Sunday, March 19, 2006

My 10 SEXY VIDEOS of all time

For some time that I want to make this list. So there it goes. I tried to found 10 of the most amazing sexy videos since the 80s and I found many more than only 10 videos. I miss a lot of amazing sexy videos from the 80s but for now this are the ones I found out. Hope you like this list.

You can see the first 10 in bold are more special than all the others.

Britney Spears - Everytime
Bryan Ferry - Slave to love
Duran Duran - Girls on film
Evanescence - My immortal
Holly Valance - Naughty girl
Kate Winslet - What if
No Angels - Daylight in your eyes
Pink - Just like a pill
Rod Stewart - This old heart of mine
Shakira - Don't bother

Bon Jovi - Living in sin
Bon Jovi - Please come home for Christmas
Britney Spears - Someday
Cher - If I could turn back time
Enrique Iglesias - Escape
Enrique Iglesias - Hero
George Michael - Careless whisper
George Michael - Father figure
George Michael - I want your sex
Madonna - Angel
Madonna - Borderline
Maroon 5 - This love
Mylene Farmer - California
Paulina Rubio - Y yo sigo aqui
Poison - Every rose has its thorn
Robbie Williams - Come undone
Robin Beck - First time
Sarah Connor - Skin on skin
Shaniah Twain - Don't be stupid
Spandau Ballet - Fight for ourselves
The Carrs - Drive
Whitesnake - Is this love

With time and whenever I remember more videos I will be updating this list.

Hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

GK said...

Ah, ah!
Conseguiste! Parabéns. :)

Continuo a dizer qe não podem passar em branco os vídeos "Crazy" e "Amazing" dos Aerosmith (com a Alicia Silverstone e a Liv Tyler) e os dos Guns'n'Roses. Claro que isto são tudo vídeos sexys para homens... Hei-de pensar nos que as mulheres mais gostaram... ;) Alguns coincidem, sem dúvida! LOL
Gostei da lista!

Bj.

GK said...

(Sorry! Shoul I comment in English?
OK, then... LOL)

Ah, ah!
You made it! :)

I still think you can't overlook Aerosmith's videos "Crazy" and "Amazing" (with Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler) and most of Guns'n'Roses' videos. Of course, these are videos which men apreciate... I'll think about the ones that women apreciate... ;) Some of them are the same, no doubt! LOL
I liked the List!

Kiss.

ana sofia santos said...

gajo o teu blog so tem coisas de musica :P