Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bon Jovi, 2008-06-28 - UK - Twickenham, London

And after Twickenham's the 27th it's Twickenham's the 28th, UK.

Setlist, videos of Bon Jovi live at Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham, London, UK. I was there at the end of the "Lost Highway Tour".

We had 2 bands before the main event.

The 1st band was Ivyrise. They played for 21 minutes.

The 2nd band was The Feeling. They played for 56 minutes. It was the 2nd time I saw "The Feeling" live. The 1st time was 1 week before in Glasgow and they rocked the house. I loved to hear their version of "Video Killed The Radio Star". A funny thing happened when they were singing, the vocalist jump and tear off his trousers.

What an amazing show with 25 songs. I will write here the setlist and then talk about the show:

ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD
LOST HIGHWAY
BORN TO BE MY BABY
YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
WE WILL ROCK YOU / SUMMERTIME
CAPTAIN CRASH AND THE BEAUTY QUEEN FROM MARS
I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD / Mercy / Jumpin' Jack Flash
BLOOD MONEY
BLAZE OF GLORY
ANY OTHER DAY
IN THESE ARMS
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
KEEP THE FAITH
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU (Richie Sambora on Vocals)
HAVE A NICE DAY
I BELIEVE
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
BAD MEDICINE / Shout
LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

ENCORE:
ALWAYS
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
SOMEDAY I'LL BE SATURDAY NIGHT
I LOVE THIS TOWN
TWIST & SHOUT


A great concert. The Bon Jovi friends were there. Bon Jovi played for 145 minutes.

WE WILL ROCK YOU / SUMMERTIME. Awsome.
IN THESE ARMS. 1 of my favourite Bon Jovi songs ever.

And what an amazing Encore with ALWAYS (always amazing to hear this) and I LOVE THIS TOWN (I love this song and live believe me is really amazing).

And some videos (4) I made of Bon Jovi in Twickenham (hope you will love them):

Bon Jovi-WeWillRockYou+Summertime 1, London, UK, 2008-06-28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htXICpqbVKE
And the video:


Bon Jovi-Summertime 2, London, UK, 2008-06-28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdcIcT9ncGY
And the video:


Bon Jovi-I Believe 1, London, UK, 2008-06-28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWB-vE8gKmM
And the video:


Bon Jovi-I Believe 2, London, UK, 2008-06-28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Be05tuHSjM
And the video:


Day after the show, the 29th of June.

Hope you like the posts of Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham, London, UK. The final 2 shows of the tour.

No comments: