Friday, June 27, 2008

Bon Jovi, 2008-06-27 - UK - Twickenham, London

And after Glasgow it's Twickenham, UK time.

Sat, Jun 27, 2008 in Twickenham, UK @ Twickenham Stadium

I went on a plane on the day before, the 26th of June at 18:00 in EasyJet. Arrive in London (Gatwick) at 22:40.

Day of show, the 27th of June.

We had 2 bands before the main event.

The 1st band was My IQ. They played for 25 minutes.

The 2nd band was Biffy Clyro. They played for 42 minutes.

Finally was time for Bon Jovi. They appeard at 20h17 and played for 140 minutes.

Another amazing show. I will write here the setlist:

PRAYER
BAD NAME
LOST HIGHWAY
BORN TO BE MY BABY
CAPT. CRASH
RUNAWAY
SLEEP w/ Twist & Shout & Start Me Up
BLAZE OF GLORY
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
DIAMOND RING
ALWAYS
IN THESE ARMS
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU - RICHIE VOX
DRY COUNTY
HAVE A NICE DAY
FAITH
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout

ENCORE:
HALLELUJAH
WANTED


A great concert. An amazing stadium. The Bon Jovi friends were there.

Here is a video (1) I made of Bon Jovi in Twickenham Stadium (hope you will love it):

Bon Jovi-Diamond Ring, Twickenham Stadium, London, UK, 2008-06-27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihsfgRqTO24
And the video:


After the show I ran to find the queue of the club members to have my number to get in the next day. Slept all night and then it was the final show day.

I hope you like the photos and the video.

Next I will write the final post of the tour in Twickenham, London on the 28th of June in Twickenham Stadium. I was there.

No comments: