Saturday, May 25, 2024

Taylor Swift 2024-05-24 Estádio da Luz, Lisbon

Fri, May 24, 2024 in Lisbon, Portugal @ Estádio da Luz

The tour of Taylor Swift is: "The Eras Tour".
It was my 1th Taylor Swift show.

I arrived at Estádio da Luz at 06:00 am. Went to the VIP 1 entrance outside the Stadium Area, on the gate. Went inside at 07:15 am to the VIP Stage left and right queue together.
I had the VIP 1 Front Stage Esquerdo (It's Been a Long Time Coming Package). My gate to go in the left side of the stage was 26. The 25 was to the right VIP Stage tickets.
At 03:25 pm we got inside. First we went through a police check and then run to the gate 26. Got in the 26 and run again to get in the left side of the stage.
The time we got in was with a little delay. And the general doors also opened later. A big mess outside the stadium with thousands of people wanting to get in. And I know a lot of people had to run outside to get in. Many fans were late to get in and even lost the first band "Paramore" I'm thinking of my niece who only got in 10 minutes before Taylor Swift started. She went to the "Bancada Piso 3".

Scheduled times next.
15:00 VIP early entry
16:00 General doors
18:15 Show was scheduled to start -> Paramore
19:30 Show was scheduled to start -> Taylor Swift
22:45 Show ends

Before "Taylor Swift" in Estádio da Luz, played Paramore, they started at 19:03 and played 45 minutes. Played a set of 9 songs.

Current members

Hayley Williams[a] – lead vocals (2004–present), keyboards (2006, 2012–present)
Taylor York – guitar (2009–present; touring 2007–2009), keyboards (2012–present), backing vocals (2017–present)
Zac Farro – drums, percussion (2004–2010, 2017–present), keyboards (2017–present), backing vocals (2007, 2017–present)

Current touring musicians

Joey Howard – bass, backing vocals (2015–present)
Logan MacKenzie – keyboards, guitar (2017–present)
Joseph Mullen – percussion, drums (2017–present)[300]
Brian Robert Jones – guitar, backing vocals (2022–present)

I liked to see them for the 1st time. I missed when they come here a long time ago. But was cool to see them now. Hayley Williams always so freaking cool. She went to the stage with her eyes painted with dark colours. Very cool.

You can check all the details of the show in the setlist below.

Here it is the setlist:


01. Hard Times
02. Burning Down the House (Talking Heads cover)
03. Still Into You
04. Caught in the Middle
05. Told You So
06. The Only Exception
07. Misery Business
08. Ain't It Fun
09. This Is Why

Finally was time for Taylor Swift. She started at 20:15 and played 200 minutes (3 hours and 20 minutes). Played a set of 45 songs.

It was an amazing show. I loved the concert. Incredible to see all of this eras (albums) coming together in one big show. A lot of memories.

Telling a little of how I started to love Taylor Swift and her music:
The first video I ever saw from Taylor Swift was "Love Story" in 2009 and love the video and the song.
Then "Speak Now" the album was out, also I love it. I bought the blu-ray "Speak Now World Tour – Live". I still remember to see that concert so many times.
Then "Red" album with all those amazing songs. Still one of my favorite albums.
When "1989" album was out I think that was the one that made me love her. The complete album is a masterpiece. Still my Taylor Swift favorite album.

About this concert in Lisbon. Was freaking amazing to see The Eras Tour in my hometown, Lisbon, Portugal. I was waiting for so many years to see her live. Finally she decided to come here. I bought my ticket in July 12, 2023. About 10 months ago. I wanted so much to buy tickets for both shows. I tried the codes but no lucky in those. I made it to buy the VIP for the 1st show. Was very happy about that for sure, to see her in my city. And when I tried to the 2nd show was all sold out, with no chances of getting any ticket.

I will never forget this concert. Amazing memories. Watching "Cruel Summer" live was really incredible, to see everyone singing the song, always one of my favorite songs. This was from the "Lover" era.
Especially this part.

"I'm drunk in the back of the car
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)
Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil

It's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules, in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
With you"

Believe me, to hear this with a million people singing at the same time is really incredible.

The next eras on stage were "Fearless" from 2008, "Red" from 20212 and "Speak Now" from 2010.

These were the albums that made me like her more. And was the time I started to buy her CDs.
I made the videos from this 2 albums. Amazing to see this songs live. "Love Story" the first song that I ever heard and saw the video from Taylor.
"Fearless" and "You Belong With Me" the songs I heard many times when they were out. And to see them live were amazing.
The songs from the "Red" era are all amazing specially "All To Well", one of my favorite songs. And to see live the 10 minute version is really incredible. To see everyone sing the song at the same time: again, amazing. In the video I made of "All To Well" more or less in the middle of the video someone knocked my phone. But I got to it again and continue filming.

On the "Speak Now" era we only got 1 song. But 1 amazing song: "Enchanted". She took out of this setlist one of my favorite songs "Long Live".

"Reputation" era was next. I love the "...Ready for It?". To see this live was another epic moment.

"In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you, so I take my time
Are you ready for it?"

Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me
Stealing hearts and running off and never sayin' sorry
But if I'm a thief, then he can join the heist, and
We'll move to an island, and
And he can be my jailer, Burton to this Taylor
Every love I've known in comparison is a failure
I forget their names now, I'm so very tame now
Never be the same now, now

I, I, I see how this is gon' go
Touch me and you'll never be alone
I-Island breeze and lights down low
No one has to know (No one has to know)"


Next the folkmore double era. The joining of two eras: "Folklore" and "Evermore", both from 2020.

Seeing that cabin on the main stage was really cool. That 3 minute standing ovation after "Champagne Problems" was awesome. We could see that Taylor was really happy and surprised.

"1989" era was next. My favorite album.

So cool to see this songs live. "Style" "Blank Space" "Shake It Off" "Wildest Dreams" "Bad Blood".
"Wildest Dreams" is always one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs. Love this so much. And to see this live was realy awesome. I made a video where I joined this song with "Bad Blood".

It was great to see the new album being included in the concert setlist: "The Tortured Poets Department". This was next. This album have some amazing lyrics. Taylor with her genious brain could write the best things possible.

One of my favorite songs is "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?". Love this lyric and song and the portuguese people singing along was incredible.
Love to see Taylor singing with great power and determination this in a platform that went all over the stage.
In the moving platform singing this was really fantastic. It was like something out of a movie:

"… So I leap from the gallows and I levitate down your street
Crash the party like a record scratch as I scream
"Who's afraid of little old me?"
I was tame, I was gentle 'til the circus life made me mean
"Don't you worry, folks, we took out all her teeth"
Who's afraid of little old me?
Well, you should be

… You should be
(You should be) You should be
'Cause you lured me (you should be)
And you hurt me (you should be)
And you taught me

… You caged me and then you called me crazy
I am what I am 'cause you trained me
So who's afraid of me?
Who's afraid of little old me?
Who's afraid of little old me?"


Another awesome moment of this album. Other of my favorite songs was "The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived". This was one of the best momemnts of the night. Hearing everyone singing this song with Taylor.
When the drums appear on stage was epic. A lot of people with drums going higher and higher while taylor was singing:

"Were you sent by someone who wanted me dead?
Did you sleep with a gun underneath our bed?
Were you writing a book? Were you a sleeper cell spy?
In fifty years, will all this be declassified?
And you'll confess why you did it
And I'll say, "Good riddance"
'Cause it wasn't sexy once it wasn't forbidden
I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time
You'll slide into inboxes and slip through the bars
You crashed my party and your rental car
You said normal girls were boring
But you were gone by the morning
You kicked out the stage lights
But you're still performing

And in plain sight you hid
But you are what you did
And I'll forget you, but I'll never forgive
The smallest man who ever lived"


Then, was time for the surprise songs.

Time for what comes next. And we got a few "1st time playing" live.

"Come Back…Be Here" (Red album 2012) / "The Way I Loved You" (Fearless album 2008) / "The Other Side of the Door" (Fearless album 2008)
With spoken intro, mashup on guitar and tour debut for “The Way I Loved You”.

"Come Back…Be Here" and "The Way I Loved You" simply amazing songs. We got only a little of "The Other Side of the Door".

Then was "Fresh Out the Slammer" (from the new TTPD album).
Also a live debut, on piano, with "High Infidelity" outro.
I love this song. Epic lyric.

"Now, pretty baby, I'm running back home to you
Fresh out the slammer, I know who my first call will be to
(Fresh out the slammer, oh)

Another summer taking cover, rolling thunder
He don't understand me
Splintered back in winter, silent dinners, bitter
He was with her in dreams

Gray and blue and fights and tunnels
Handcuffed to the spell I was under
For just one hour of sunshine
Years of labor, locks and ceilings
In the shade of how he was feeling
But it's gonna be alright, I did my time

Now pretty baby, I'm running back home to you
Fresh out the slammer, I know who my first call will be to
(Fresh out the slammer, oh)"


And finally the last era of the show. The "Midnights" era is coming from the 2022 album.

This is just a happy album. Awesome cool pop songs.
We got 7 songs. They are all cool in their own way.
Finishing the show with "Karma" with confettis and fireworks to end the show on the best way possible.

You can check all the details of the show in the setlist below.

Here it is the setlist:


Intro
(Fearless, End Game, Speak Now, gold rush, TTPD, evermore, Red, Lavender Haze, Bejeweled, Lover)

Lover
01. Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince (shortened)
02. Cruel Summer (extended outro)
03. The Man (spoken intro)
04. You Need to Calm Down (shortened)
05. Lover (spoken intro; extended outro)

Fearless
06. Fearless (shortened)
07. You Belong With Me
08. Love Story

Red
Red - Intro (contains elements of "State of Grace", "Holy Ground" and "Red")
09. 22
10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
11. I Knew You Were Trouble (shortened)
12. All Too Well (10 Minute Version; spoken intro)

Speak Now
Speak Now - Intro (contains elements of "Castle's Crumbling")
13. Enchanted (shortened)

reputation
14. ...Ready for It?
15. Delicate
16. Don't Blame Me (shortened)
17. Look What You Made Me Do (extended outro)

folklore / evermore
18. cardigan (shortened)
19. betty (spoken intro; shortened)
20. champagne problems (spoken intro; followed by a 4 minute standing ovation)
21. august
22. illicit affairs (shortened)
23. my tears ricochet
24. marjorie (shortened)
25. willow (extended)

1989
26. Style (shortened)
27. Blank Space
28. Shake It Off
29. Wildest Dreams (shortened)
30. Bad Blood (shortened)

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
Female Rage: The Musical (contains elements of "MBOBHFT", "WAfoLOM?", "loml", "So Long, London" & "BDILH")
31. But Daddy I Love Him / So High School
32. Who's Afraid of Little Old Me? (shortened)
33. Down Bad (shortened; with "Fortnight" outro)
34. Fortnight
35. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived (shortened)
36. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart (extended intro)

Surprise Songs
37. Come Back…Be Here / The Way I Loved You / The Other Side of the Door (spoken intro; mashup on guitar; tour debut for “The Way I Loved You”)
38. Fresh Out The Slammer (live debut; on piano; with "High Infidelity" outro)

Midnights
39. Lavender Haze
40. Anti‐Hero
41. Midnight Rain
42. Vigilante Shit
43. Bejeweled
44. Mastermind
45. Karma (extended outro)

In bold are the videos I made.

Videos of Taylor Swift (33 videos):

Sorry about this. -> In the videos below you can see these messages (you can go to my videos pressing where it says: "Watch on YouTube").

"Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
Watch on YouTube"


Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/30eey44peGg
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Fearless, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/luUjqlY4wA0
And the video:


Taylor Swift-You Belong With Me, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/uNpoHmBKA6c
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Love Story, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/AaqePkesAv4
And the video:


Taylor Swift-22, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/L_ytF4roc1Q
And the video:


Taylor Swift-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/VWCFrIv0QHU
And the video:


Taylor Swift-I Knew You Were Trouble, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/6OfXuNYsbt4
And the video:


Taylor Swift-All Too Well (10 Minute Version), Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/ci0eKyRkm8Y
And the video:


Taylor Swift-...Ready for It?, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/yOsoLbuRhUk
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Look What You Made Me Do, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/J56Qzjm6ldg
And the video:


Taylor Swift-betty, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/b6fwI6gGcME
And the video:


Taylor Swift-champagne problems, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/ByPxsQ-Z3TU
And the video:


Taylor Swift-August+Illicit Affairs (3 minute ovation), Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/O_yM15mFCs4
And the video:


Taylor Swift-my tears ricochet, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/l8n-33aBfN4
And the video:


Taylor Swift-marjorie, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/pn5ZobwpuO0
And the video:


Taylor Swift-willow, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/HOerAWI2CQE
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Style+Blank Space, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/LnvOjmewnGI
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Shake It Off, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/48RoNGv8wFk
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Wildest Dreams+Bad Blood, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/Bl8Mg4UgB_s
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/lv7qrXvdbrU
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Down Bad, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/Sv1RB1N0Uyw
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Fortnight, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/Mv3an4Ybbmw
And the video:


Taylor Swift-The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/vmkVGXtdtzU
And the video:


Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With a Broken Heart, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/4rGifRDDN1Y
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Come Back…Be Here/The Way I Loved You/The Other Side of the Door, Lisbon, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/bwOIEeTW5f8
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Fresh Out The Slammer, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/5HPcpggBDHE
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Lavender Haze, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/D5jt5RoN0nY
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Anti‐Hero, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/vAUjGcnq4aw
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Midnight Rain, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/xApTB3Gihp8
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Vigilante Shit, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/vUKq0smqC94
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Bejeweled, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/V5UQqy0qbDw
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Mastermind, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/S9eEk5Tj0Eg
And the video:


Taylor Swift-Karma, Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, PT, 2024-05-24 HD
https://youtu.be/9xwoeHANSJg
And the video:


THE END. Now waiting for new tours in the next years with new albuns by Taylor Swift. And Lisbon will be on the map, we hope. At least Taylor promised us that.

No comments: