Monday, June 04, 2012

Bryan Adams, 2012-06-02 - Rock In Rio, Lisbon

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 in Lisbon, Portugal @ Rock In Rio (Parque da Bela Vista)

I went to Rock In Rio to see Bryan Adams (for the 12th time) live.

It was a big day for me arriving at Rock In Rio very early. Many of my friends arrived also early.

Before Bryan Adams in Rock In Rio, Lisbon played The Gift and Joss Stone.

The first band was The Gift. They played for 54 minutes.
They are a portuguese band and this was the first time I saw them live. They were nice.

I will write here the setlist:

01. Driving You Slow
02. 11:33
03. RGB
04. Made For You
05. Fácil De Entender
06. OK! Do you Want Something Simple?
07. Question of Love
08. Race is Long
09. The Singles
10. Primavera
11. Music


The second singer was Joss Stone. She played for 59 minutes.
First time I saw her live. She is so pretty and with an amazing voice. She even came down in front of me once.

I will write here the setlist:

01. (For God's Sake) Give More Power to the People (The Chi-Lites cover)
02. Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' on Me?)
03. Big 'Ol Game
04. Stoned Out of My Mind (The Chi-Lites cover)
05. Teardrops (Womack & Womack cover)
06. Don't Cha Wanna Ride / Bad Habit
07. You've Got the Love (The Source cover)
08. Put Your Hands on Me / I Got the Feeling / Baby, Baby, Baby
09. While You're Out Looking for Sugar (Honey Cone cover)
10. Fell In Love With A Girl (The White Stripes cover) (Sung as 'Fell In Love With A Boy')
11. You Had Me
12. Right To Be Wrong


Finally was time for Bryan Adams. He started the show at 22h05 and played for 100 minutes.

What an amazing show it was. I was front row on the right side with many of my friends. I liked when Bryan Adams chose from the audience one girl that was behind me. That girl was Vanessa a portuguese singer that I like. She sang with Bryan the usual duet song "When You're Gone". She was really good like I was expecting. Bryan Adams at the end of the song ask her if she was a pro a little amazed about how good she was.

I will write here the setlist:

01. House Arrest
02. Somebody
03. Kids Wanna Rock
04. Can't Stop This Thing We Started
05. I'm Ready
06. Hearts on Fire
07. 18 til I Die
08. Back to You
09. Summer of '69
10. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
11. Cuts Like a Knife
12. When You're Gone (Bryan Adams & Melanie C cover) (singed alongside Vanessa Silva, a famous singer who was amongst the crowd)
13. Heaven
14. Cloud #9
15. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
16. Run to You
Acoustic
17. Straight from the Heart
18. All for Love (Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting cover)


Next the story of Bruce Springsteen at Rock In Rio, Lisbon on June 3rd 2012.

No comments: