Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bon Jovi, 2010-06-04 - Rock In Rio, Madrid

Fri, Jun 4, 2010 in Madrid, Spain @ Rock In Rio (Ciudad Del Rock, Arganda Del Rey)

I went on the 7h50 am plane to Madrid through "Iberia". I arrive there at (11:41 am Lisbon time) 12:41 Madrid time. I met 2 brasilian Bon Jovi fans who lived in Madrid on the train station near Arganda Del Rey (14:37). Had a ride with 2 portuguese friends and the 2 brasilians to the Rock In Rio place. Arrive there at 15:55. The gates open near 19:00. I arrive front row left side at 19:12.

Bon Jovi were amazing. Started after midnight. I took a lot of photos (will show them in the next post).

We had 2 bands before Bon Jovi ("Macaco" and "Pereza").

The first band was Macaco. They played for 60 minutes. I like them. Never heard of them before, but they were really good.

The second band was Pereza. They played for 62 minutes. I saw them for the second time. The first time was in Madrid May 22nd 2003 when they played also before Bon Jovi in Estádio La Peineta. I don't like them on both shows.

I will write here the setlist:

1. Animales
2. Manager
3. Quiero hacerlo esta noche contigo
4. Como lo tienes tú
5. Estrella Polar
6. Super hermanas
7. Pirata
8. Violento amor
9. Madrid
10. Lady Madrid
11. Grupis
12. Mucho mejor (with Ariel Rot and Carlos Tarque) (Los Rodríguez cover)
13. Superjunkies
14. Señor kioskero (Intoxicados cover)


Finally was time for Bon Jovi. They started the show at 00h20 and played for 115 minutes.

What an amazing show it was.

I will write here the setlist:

1. Blood on Blood
2. We Weren't Born to Follow
3. You Give Love a Bad Name
4. Born to Be My Baby
5. Lost Highway
6. In These Arms
7. Have a Nice Day
8. When We Were Beautiful
9. Superman Tonight
10. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medicine / Roadhouse Blues / Shout
12. It's My Life
13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
14. Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen cover)
15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
16. Runaway
17. Work for the Working Man
18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
19. Keep the Faith
Encore:
20. Wanted Dead Or Alive
21. Livin’ On A Prayer


Next the story of Bon Jovi (with Kid Rock) at the O2 Arena, London, UK on June 26th 2010 (The Circle tour).

No comments: