Thursday, March 29, 2007

WT, 2007-03-24, Video

This is a video I made with photos I took on the Within Temptation Live Show last 24th of March and with my favourite song of the new cd: "All I Need".



Within Temptation (a dutch metal-ghotic band) are one of my favourite bands and this was the 1st time I saw them.

They are:
Sharon Den Adel - Vocals
Robert Westerholt - Guitars
Ruud Jolie - Guitars
Jeroen Van Veen - Bass Guitars
Stephen Van Haestregt - Drums
Martijn Spierenburgh - Keyboards

I hope you will like my creation.

3 comments:

GK said...

Tu curtiste BUÉ!
A seguir é o relato da Shakira, certo?
Bj e boa Páscoa.

Anonymous said...

a pergunta é, o pedro conseguiu nos 5 minutos do filme enfiar todos os efeitos do movie media player?

PedrinhoSSM said...

Sim. Mais precisamente do "Windows Movie Maker". Coloquei todos os efeitos e alguns ainda devem estar repetidos.