Sunday, November 20, 2005

WRESTLING DEATH. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005-11-13).

Hi everyone.

I don't know if you are a fan of WWE Wrestling (World Wrestling Entertaining) but Eddie Guerrero was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis.
I will add here the official news from the wwe official site:
http://www.wwe.com/

Before you read the news I have to tell you that I love wrestling since the 80's. I try never to miss a show, nor from RAW, nor from SMACKDOWN. My favourite show is RAW because it has all my favourite wrestlers. My all time favourite wrestler is and always was "The Heartbreak kid - Shawn Michaels". My other favourites are: "Triple-H", "The Undertaker", "Edge", "Stone Cold Steve Austin", "John Cena", "Mick Foley" & "The Rock". And I also like of "Stacy Keibler", "Lita", "Trish stratus", "Chris Benoit", "Matt Hardy", "Randy Orton" & "Rey Mysterio".

Well, this is the official news:
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eddieguerreropasses

"
Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He ws born in 1967 and died with only 38 years old. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Arizona. Funeral arrangements are set for Thursday.
"
We don't even know what to say!!!

PS: This made me remember the death of "Owen-Hart" that I saw. But Owen-Hart died on live tv when he fall down trough 30 feet high (more or less). "Owen-Hart" was canadian and the brother of the great champion of the 90's "Bret-The-Hitman-Hart".

No comments: