Thursday, November 03, 2005

MTV Europe Music Awards 2005 (EMAs) in Lisbon, Portugal. Nov. 3rd.

This year's super glamorous MTV Europe Music Awards are nearly upon us, and your sexy ass could be there on the night...

The MTV Europe Music Awards 2005 (EMAs) will take place on November 3 in beautiful Lisbon in Portugal.

Performers on the night include Green Day, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas and Foo Fighters. And taking care of hosting duties – the world's favourite Khazakstani TV journalist Borat.
--- // ---
It is going to be amazing the MTV Europe Music Awards 2005.
I will be there. I went to a casting to be a screamer and I made it. I won an entrance for free. Hehe.
I want to see MADONNA, the goddess. I also would like to see Robbie Williams and Foo Fighters.
Black Eyed Peas are also cool.
I hope to have there a great time.

No comments: