Sunday, April 20, 2008

WWE RAW in Lisbon, 2008-04-20

WWE RAW Wrestlemania Revenge arrived to Portugal, to Lisbon in the Atlantic Pavillion.

I saw Yesterday Saturday 1 show of WWE RAW.

The show was awsome. Finaly I saw Triple H. Now I only miss HBK (Shawn Michaels).

I will write below the results of the matches with the winners in Bold.

2008-04-20

Lilian Garcia was the host of the show

William Regal vs. Cody Rhodes

Val Venis & Maria vs. Paul Burchill & Katie Lea Burchill (sister)

DH Smith vs. Snitsky

Carlito & Santino Marella vs. Trevor Murdock & Lance Cade vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Intermission

Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James

Hardcore Holly vs. JBL (John Bradshaw Layfield)

Umaga & Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho & Triple H

This are the results of the show. You can see above the winners and losers and I will add some photos also later.

No comments: